Visoline: Standard series of profiles with thermal break, used for most traditional door and window applications in houses and industrial buildings.
- Fixed windows for single or double glazing
- Single or double sash, side-hung, open-in or open-out windows
- Tilt and turn windows
- Outward opening top-hung windows
- Pivot windows: horizontal or vertical
- Tilt and slide windows with appropriate hardware
- Possibility to bend the profiles for applications such as: round windows, pointed and basket arches
- Rounded glass beads are available for a Soft-look
- Extruded out of aluminium-alloy AlMgSi 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725.
- Tolerance according to DIN17618.
- Electrostatic powder coating: according to the guidelines of APA-Qualicoat in most of the current RAL-colours.
- Possible to colour in wood structure to imitate different woods (Powder coated according to Qualicoat). All coatings will be delivered with a certificate of guarantee for 15 years.
- Anodisation: in satin or bronze colours with E.E.W.A./EURAS-Qualanod quality label.
- Thermal break: The profiles consist of 2 aluminium extrusions which are separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre. A gluing thread, rolled and pushed in together with the thermal break profile, ensures a strong adhesion after melting and flowing, when the profiles are heated in the hardening furnace.
- Built-in depth: outer frame 51 mm, sash 60 mm.
Glazing rebate: 22 mm
- Hardware rebate: according to the current European sizes (EURONUT)
- Sealings: centre seal and inside stop rubber in EPDM.
- Glazing: from 4 to 37 mm.
- k-value: 3.110 W/m²K (Rahmenmateriaal-Gruppe 2.2)
- Hardware: EUROGROOVE
- Various forms of hardware and finishing available.
- Windows can be joined with variable couplings or standard fixed couplings (such as 90° and 135°) using profiles with thermal break.
- Adapter profiles for roller shutters.
- Sill adapter
- Window sill profiles in various depths available.
- Performance level according to STS 52.0:
- Air transmission: PA3
- Mechanical resistance to wind: PV2
- Watertightness: PEE 1000 Pa
- Performance level according to UEATC:
- Air transmission: A3
- Mechanical resistance to wind: V2
- Watertightness: E4
- Our Windows are the most popular choice of replacement window. Their versatility enables you to choose the position of the opening sashes according to your needs. Also, all our casement windows offer internally glazed double glazing options keeping the warmth and are compatible with the latest high security locking systems. We fix all hinges, locks and keeps directly into steel reinforcement, and we fit security features such as multi-point locking and double-locking handles..
:We install our products anywhere within the M25 / Essex, and supply our aluminium / secondary double glazing units in kit form all over the UK. All our Summit Windows have been designed to provide optimum strength, superior thermal properties and excellent weathering performance whilst retaining their pristine appearance year after year with the minimum of maintenance. Our team of professional designers and fitters work with you to ensure that we provide the best solution for your needs and we are competitively priced! We offer a comprehensive range for commercial, industrial and public uses.